NEW FOR 2022
Hoping to write a bit more? Want to restart, or just get started?
join me for a writing booster
sunday, february 6
A 2-hour online class plus focused writing time and a community salon
- Refresh your writing practice with new techniques for more power and ease
- Learn from inspiring short readings with line-level analysis (fiction and memoir)
- Generate new ideas and story starts
- Get deep-focus time to work on new and ongoing projects
- Give and receive feedback in a warm, welcoming virtual salon
- Treat yourself to some pure, brain-illuminating fun
WHEN? Sunday, February 6, 11 am ET (8 am PT) online
1. Tune-up workshop
Sunday morning, 11:00 ET: 2-hour class with lecture on writing with more flow and more power, close readings of published work, and idea-generating exercises. I’ll send out a few short reading selections beforehand.
2. Group writing session
Sunday afternoon, 2:00 ET: 2-hour timed deep-focus writing session. Optional prompts/portals provided. We will use the Pomodoro technique. Option for a short one-on-one meeting with me.
3. Virtual salon
Sunday afternoon, 4-5 pm ET. An online salon. Read aloud, listen, both! Readings will be brief, responses will spontaneous and supportive. Use this as a time to connect with like-minded souls.
Make it work for you: Come just for the morning class, if you wish, or for the afternoon writing session and salon. There will be a lunch break from 1 to 2 pm ET.
This is a tough time for all. Let’s create with curiosity, find meaning and beauty on the page, and reconnect.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW : $95 per participant
No deposit is required. Cancel your reservation at any time before Feb. 5.
I will email you with payment details, reading suggestions and more.